As a Fullstack .NET web developer you develop new functionalities for our web applications and you help to improve and expand our own libraries. Taking initiative and thinking along about the technical implementation of new functionalities is also part of your job.
You will work in a challenging sector where we constantly search for innovation, discernment and optimization of work processes.
Many of our projects are developed in ASP.NET Core. We also develop APIs and C # libraries ourselves. PostgreSQL is often used as a database platform.
We are continuing to develop our standard webshop application Florishop Complete. A large part of our customers uses this webshop to sell purchased flowers and plants to buyers located throughout Europe. Customers in the rest of the world are also increasingly common.
Recently added / modified features are:
• SEO optimalisation
• Google Advanced E-commerce support
• Improvement of mobile support
• Favorites functionality
• Loadbalance support
• WhatsApp integration
• Elastic search implementation
• Content Management System
• B2C Business to Customer support
• Connections with payment providers
• Compile and offer quotations
• Stock connections (API’s)
For our larger customers we offer a custom solution: a MyStyle project. In regular consultation with the customer, we define sprints with specific wishes and requirements for the client. The client is given the opportunity to fully customize the front-end. The design is usually provided by an external agency.
We usually work with a compact team with 2-3 colleagues on a MyStyle project, where a senior developer can motivate and guide the other team members.
Knowledge transfer is our priority! Knowledge sessions are regularly organized in which developers can share knowledge and experiences with each other. Employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge through research or training.
You have at least 2 years of programming experience (preferably C#) and experience with web development.
What we offer
- Full-time position (40 hours). Parttime is negotiable
- An interesting position with the opportunity to develop yourself
- Working with the latest techniques
- A young team of colleagues and an informal company
- A salary that will make you happy
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Retirement provision
- Sports facilities
- Regular super fun company outings
- Laptop (with permanent contract)
- Varied lunch at the improved canteen
What we ask of you
- HBO education (direction IT)
- Program experience and experience with web development
- Speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- A professional image and good communication skills
- You like working with the latest techniques
- A healthy dose of persuasion
- Analytical skills and are resistant to stress
- A flexible attitude
- Basic knowledge of the Model-view-controller (MVC) model
- You have experience with the following techniques: