As a software support employee you help our customers in the floriculture sector with the daily use of our own ERP software system. You solve small or big problems; you solve a problem with a programmer one time and go through the database another time. You advise the users, help them with new functions and guide the customer to the solution.
No two days are the same and your job is varied, challenging and offers space for independent ideas. Are you customer-oriented, stress-resistant, and do you want to get started with software from the largest player in the floriculture sector, this job is for you!
You have experience of IT and/ or application management.
What we offer
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- A dynamic job with the opportunity to develop yourself
- A young team of colleagues and an informal company
- A salary that will make you happy
- Sports facilities
- Regular super fun company outings
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Retirement provision
What we ask of you
- MBO 4 working and thinking level
- Experience in IT and/ or ERP-software
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- Good communicative skills
- You are eager to learn and you enjoy working with new techniques
- You are independant and have a flexible attitude
- Experience in the floriculture sector is an advantage