As a mobile developer you develop new functionalities for our mobile applications and help to improve and expand our own libraries. Taking initiative and thinking along about the technical implementation of new functionalities are also part of your job.
You will work in a challenging sector where we constantly search for innovation, discernment and optimization of work processes.
Many of our mobile projects are developed in Avalonia combined with C# or in Native Android. The backend API is being developed in C #.
We currently have a number of apps that are being developed. For example, FloriLine, an application for the mobile wholesaler with which he has a complete sales and invoicing solution on the road. With this app you can sell products, make invoices, manage accounts receivable and much more.
We also develop mobile apps for our back office solution, we wish to make a large number of our business processes accessible on mobile. In this way our customers can work more flexibly and efficiently. Each process is examined and analyzed where a mobile experience fits best.
Many of our customers also want to make their online shop accessible via a mobile app. Therefor we develop Android and iOS apps. In this way, their customers can also shop though an app.
Knowledge transfer is our priority! Knowledge sessions are regularly organized in which developers can share knowledge and experiences with each other. Employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge through research or training.
You have at least 3 years of relevant programming experience and experience with developing apps or other mobile projects.
What we offer
- Full-time position (40 hours). Parttime is negotiable
- An interesting position with the opportunity to develop yourself
- Working with the latest techniques
- A young team of colleagues and an informal company
- A salary that will make you happy
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Retirement provision
- Sports facilities
- Regular super fun company outings
- Laptop (with permanent contract)
- Varied lunch at the improved canteen
What we ask of you
- HBO education (direction IT)
- Programming experience and experience with web development
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- Good communication skills
- You like to learn and enjoy working with new techniques
- Analytical skills and are resistant to stress
- Flexible attitude
- You have experience with: Avalonia, Native Android or other App techniques
- Experience with the following is a plus: Visual Studio, C#, XAML