As a mobile developer you develop new functionalities for our mobile applications and help to improve and expand our own libraries. Taking initiative and thinking along about the technical implementation of new functionalities are also part of your job.
Our projects are developed in Flutter and Native Android, experience with these techniques is a plus. If you have no experience with this but, for example, have a lot of experience with Angular or React, we would also be happy to talk to you.
You will work in a challenging sector where we constantly search for innovation, discernment and optimization of work processes.
You have at least 3 years of relevant programming experience and experience with developing apps or other mobile projects.
What we offer
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- An interesting position with the opportunity to develop yourself
- A young team of colleagues and an informal company
- A salary that will make you happy
- Sports facilities
- Regular super fun company outings
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Retirement provision
What we ask of you
- HBO education (direction IT)
- You have programming experience and experience with web development
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You have good communication skills
- You like to learn and enjoy working with new techniques
- You have analytical skills and are resistant to stress
- You have a flexible attitude
- You have experience with: Flutter, Native Android or other App techniques
- Experience with the following is a plus: Visual Studio, C#